Fujitsu Inverter air conditioning split system 5.2 kw system
Wall mounted unit (very nice looking)
Infra red controller
5.2 kw cooling – 6.3 kw heating
– Would suit a large living room, dining area, conservatory or office.
In addition to more attractive aesthetics, the new design of the front of the units provides easier cleaning as the air return remains hidden at the top and the front fascia has no air inlet. The unit is a slimline construction only 198mm deep.
High density heat exchanger
The high density heat exchanger on the indoor unit optimises and enhances the flow/K calories ratio and produces very little noise (52dB@1meter). Because of this design. The turbine fan is able to work at lower revolutions and minimises the noise thanks to its greater diameter.
Compact low noise outdoor unit
The outdoor unit is made from material are smaller and weigh less whilst increasing their resistor to the outside. Among the many qualities of HSP is the noise reduction as a result of the absorption of vibrations and the incorporation of unique details, such as the protection of the connection valves.
Product Key Feature’s
• High CoP, up to record 3.68
• Infra-red controller
• Pipe runs up to 25 metres
• Low noise 26dBA on low
• Back-up switch for loss of controller
• Cold draft prevention on heat pump start up
• Fault diagnosis
• Auto re-start after power interruption
• PRE-CHARGED WITH REFRIGERANT for up to 25 metres pipe length
• Low ambient tested to -15 Deg/C in heating.
• Light weight noise absorbing outdoor unit